Franklin Syndicate Auto Club was founded in 1948 by four high school seniors. Our trademark, jacket patch and plaque is the 32 roadster. These have been the same for 46 years. The history behind the club name is signified with the founding gang of four (syndicate) and the first presidents middle name, Franklin . Our club has met and been continually active since 1948. The Franklin Syndicate by-laws were also written in 1948 with amendments through the years. Our incorporation papers were filed with the state of California in 1952. We are the oldest active car club in California. We hold charter memberships in N.H.R.A. and N.S.R.A. According to NSRA'S research, we are the second oldest active car club in the U.S.